March 14, 2014
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, until nice and foamy. Beat in lemon zest.
- In another bowl, beat the butter until light and airy. Alternately stir the butter and the flour in small batches into the egg mixture. Stir in a tiny pinch of salt.
- Using two teaspoons, arrange small mounds of batter on prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart (they’ll spread).
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the pans for a few minutes, then use a thin spatula to transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
Serves four (or 2 greedy) people ~ From Home Made Summer