Gluten-Free Olive Oil & Almond Cookies
November 17, 2014
These cookies are not only vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free, but also contain no refined sugars.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth, coherent mixture, adding a little extra olive oil if the dough is too dry.
- Roll into small balls and place onto a greased (or lined) baking sheet. Press gently with a cookie stamp or fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cookies turn golden brown, turning the baking sheet halfway through cooking to ensure even coloring.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.
makes 15 cookies, from Home Baked